Tinting Commercial Buildings & Offices Can Have Huge Benefits
As a business, Return on Investment or ROI is an important factor when deciding what to spend money on. Any area that is air conditioned and has glass to the outside presents an opportunity to not only make the workplace more comfortable but get payback in as little as 2 years. With a 12 year commercial warranty on the product, it will make you money by way of energy savings for the next decade.
Studies have shown that applying a quality window film to a commercial office building with 40% glass on external walls can save 38% of total energy costs and a 64% return on investment. But regardless of the size of a commercial building, it is possible to save money and make your workplace more energy efficient with window tinting.
Top quality, latest technology films give the highest heat rejection for their shade of darkness. Create a comfortable and energy efficient workplace.
Cut Out UV
All our window films stop 99% of the UV.
Even our clear and nearly clear high performance films.
Reduce the glare on your TV or computer – whether it be direct glare or from the ocean, pool or neighbors roof.
It Looks Great
Create a uniform and attractive apearance. Choose a film to suit the style of the building. Black, Charcoal, Neutral, Bronze, Silver……
Add Safety & Security
Solar control window film adds an element of safety by holding broken glass together. Or go to the next level with a dedicated safety or security film.
Reduce Fading in Shop Fronts
Sun damages your stock especially window displays! Our clear and nearly clear window film options will reduce the loss of stock due to sun damage by over 60%.
Causes of Fading
How to Ensure a Quality Window Film
1. Manufacturer – Without doubt the best films are from the American manufacturers – unfortunately there are no window films made here in Australia.
2. Warranty –
- Ensure that the warranty is in writing from the MANUFACTURER that way if the installer sells or goes out of business you still have a warranty.
- Check that the warranty is honoured in Australia.
- It should cover the following: cracking, crazing, peeling, bubbling, delamination, demetallising, adhesive failure, film fade, colour change and loss of performance in any measurable way.
3. Adhesive – Always ask and make sure that the adhesive is “Dry Water-Activated Adhesive” for the flat glass on your home. NOT “Pressure Sensitive Adhesive” which should only be used on cars (curved glass).
4. UV Filters – Always ask and make sure that the UV filters are in both the adhesive and the first layer of film. UV filters in the film itself last much longer to ensure your family and furnishings are always protected.
5. No Dye – The colour of the film should be from the metal or ceramic layers in the film. NOT DYE. No Dye = No Fading.
There are some other factors but this covers the most important. Feel free to contact us for a free measure and quote.
For top quality window film, careful precise installation and honest reliable service give me a call on
Feel free to call me with your window measurements if you would like to get a price over the phone.